Products purchased in error
Returned products will be refunded within 15 days of the date of dispatch. A 15% restocking fee will be charged in addition to shipping costs. No returns will be accepted after the deadline. A refund will only be made for products returned in the original unmarked packaging and in resalable condition.
Products sent in error
Sent products can be returned with a full refund within 10 days from the date of dispatch, with no restocking charge.
Any personalized product is a final sale and cannot be returned.
Can be returned against replacement credit upon receipt of the product at our facilities.
The warranty and return policy have the following exclusions:
- Defects resulting from misuse, abuse, accident, carelessness or negligence;
- Defects resulting from improper adjustment or maintenance of the product;
- Storage not in accordance with the provisions of the manufacturer’s warranty;
- Products which have reached the end of their normal life cycle after ordinary use.
Any return of goods requires prior authorization and a valid authorization number. To obtain a number, please contact us at email@example.com. A representative will contact you directly.
You must provide:
– Original invoice
– Quantity and type of product
– Reason for return
A return slip will be sent to you within 48 hours with precise details of the shipping address, the method to be followed and any special packaging or markings. For any return, the return costs will be deducted from the amount to be reimbursed.
ALL RETURNED GOODS must reach our warehouse within 15 days of issuance of the authorization number under penalty of refusal of said merchandise.